Topics of publications (articles) on the site:
- Tariff regulation of the US energy sector
- Tariff regulation of the US fuel and energy industries
- UK trade restrictions as a deterrent to the development of energy and the economy of the Russian Federation
- Energy production and consumption in China
- China's natural energy reserves
- Scientific and technical sphere and the main directions of training of personnel of the EAEU countries
- Digitalization of energy: international experience and a look into the future
- National Energy Research of the Republic of Uzbekistan: main conclusions and proposals.
- Review of the renewable energy sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Electric power industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Coal and uranium mining industry of Uzbekistan.
- Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Historical overview of the origin and development of the energy sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Socio-cultural factors and their impact on the formation of the EAEU
- Energy development in the Transcaucasian countries in the context of the benefits of the EAEU (in English)
- Energy sector of the EAEU countries: goals, objectives, key areas of development and projects
- Energy of Turkmenistan.Fuel and energy complex of Turkmenistan
- Oil and gas processing industry of Turkmenistan and plans for the development of national energy.
- Offshore oil and gas production in 2000-2018 and beyond.
- Modern directions of Ukraine's energy policy
- Energy cooperation between Russia and Ukraine: experience, current state and prospects for development in 2018 and beyond
- Global energy at the turn of 2018
- Energy of the Caspian region countries
- Energy sector of Azerbaijan. Problems and prospects of energy development in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Armenia's energy sector: key development trends
- World energy in 2016 – the first half of 2017: brief generalizations.
- Energy of Georgia. Overview of the current state of the Georgian energy sector
- Environmental assessment of renewable energy use
- World energy at the beginning of the XXI century. Author's article by Matveev I. E.
- DC transmission systems: current status and development prospects
- Energy track for the integration of the EAEU and the SREB
Matveev, Igor Evgenievich, is also the author of more than 400 scientific publications on international trade, world economy, energy diplomacy, marketing and management in a number of scientific collections of the Russian Academy of Sciences and MGIMO (U). He is a regular author in the specialized magazines " Oil of Russia”, “Drilling and Oil”, “World Energy”, “Alternative Kilowatt” ,"Germany contact", “Epegdu fresh”, etc., the newspaper "Bulletin of Foreign Commercial Information", as well as various electronic publications.
Announcement of the book by Matveev I. E. " ENERGY OF THE CIS COUNTRIES: HISTORY, MODERNITY, A LOOK INTO THE FUTURE»
Expert in the field of energy in the CIS countries, tariff regulation and energy market conditions.
- trends in the development of global energy;
- renewable energy;
|Курсы преподавателя||Дата начала курсов|