Information on the "Institute for Advanced Studies and two- Diploma Education"
Institute for Advanced Studies and two- Diploma Education is a structural subdivision of the NAO "AUPET", which implements additional paid educational services for the course attendees advanced training, students, students of schools.
Directions of the Institute:
- Advanced training courses for specialists in the field of energy and telecommunications. Schedule
- Education on the program of two diplomas with partner universities. Learn More...
- Training center for retraining and advanced training of personnel, carrying out energy audit and / or energy conservation expertise. Learn More...
- Center for Language Teaching and Translation. Learn More...
Advanced training courses for specialists in the field of electrical engineering and telecommunications in the Non-Profit JSC "Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications" started functioning from September 1999. During this period, conducted more than 500 courses, which trained more than 7,000 people. Every year on the courses improve skills of more than 400 specialists of the fuel and energy complex, industrial enterprises, experts in the field of telecommunications.
In order to improve the quality of education students are developed and implemented in the learning process, new thematic courses, which highlight the modern achievements of science, technology, technology trends, new legislative acts.
Theoretical studies in lecture audiences with multimedia technology, practical and laboratory classes - in classrooms equipped with a modern computer equipment with Internet access and software, educational stands, industrial equipment of power and heat power companies ABB, Siemens, Schneider Electric and others.
Particular attention is paid to work on individual orders of organizations. We organized and attended courses for the specialists of the Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the staff of the Center Provision of government communications of the Committee of the National Security of the Republic of Kazakhstan, President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, employees of the National Bank
To conduct the training courses involved the teaching stuff of the following specialized departments:
- Department of Electricity and Renewable Energy Sources
- Department of Electrical Stations and Electric Power Systems
- Department of Thermal Power Plants
- Department of industrial power system
- Department of Electronics and Robotics
- Department of Space technology and technology
- Department of electric drive and automation
- Department of Occupational Safety and Environmental Engineering
- Department for Language Studies
- Department of Radio Engineering and Information Security
- Department of Telecommunication Systems and Networks
- Department of Engineering Cybernetics
- Department of Information Systems
In addition to teaching staff of the University to conduct training on the courses are involved highly qualified specialists of enterprises, development companies and manufacturers of new machinery, equipment and technology, other educational institutions, with extensive scientific and methodological and practical experience.
In 2002-2004 years have been conducted five international training courses with the involvement of well-known scientists of the St. Petersburg Energy Institute of Advanced Training, which trained about 100 listeners, including 29 employees of the university.
In 2016, signed an agreement on further cooperation with the St. Petersburg Energy Institute of Advanced Training of energy experts.
The duration of training depends on the subjects of the course and amounts to 36 and 72 hours.
Стоимость обучения одного слушателя (с учетом НДС) составляет:
- на курсах объемом 72 часа – 60 МРП (144 300 тенге);
- на курсах объемом 36 часов – 40 МРП (96 200 тенге);
- на курсах объемом 24 часа – 30 МРП (72 150 тенге).
After the completion of the course, students receive a certificate of further training and handouts on CD-ROMs.
In addition, there are regional Academy of International Corporation Cisco Sistem, Microsoft Academy,D-Link and ISCRATEL training centers in terms of these telecommunications with the issuance of diplomas of these firms. Classes employees of AULP with international certificates
Manapova Gulnar Dzhambulovna
Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Deputy Director for Advanced Studies